The license of After Effects and Video Templates of Videohive [Envato Market]

If you buy After Effects or Video Templates from Videohive of Envato Market, the following license applies:

For After Effects and Video Templates [of Videohive of Envato Market], you need to choose between the Regular and Extended licenses.

  • If people need to pay to see your video (or it will be broadcast/distributed and you will receive payment for allowing that broadcast/distribution) then you need an Extended License.
  • If the video is an advertisement or will be able to be viewed for free, a Regular License would suffice.

End-product means the result , what you have created out of the product that you bought from the marketplace.

Our [Videohive's] licenses are intended for use in a single (1) project/end product. If your videos are going to be a part of one series you only need to purchase the item once per series. To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

A gentle reminder, don't forget that this license is between you and the author. My response is general guidance only and is not legally binding - if you're unsure about the license and how you would like to use the item you may want to think about getting legal advice.

You can use it on many site as long as...

You can use the template to create one video or end-product from it. You may use it on many site as long as the video does not change. 🙂

For the license of Avada or Enfold themes from Themeforest of Envato Market, please refer to the following:

Whether you need to select Regular or Extended license depends on how the end product will be distributed:

If an agency [web agency] creates a site for a client , they can use Regular license – it depends on how the end product will be distributed. All of our licenses on the ThemeForest and CodeCanyon Market sites are for a single use.

If you run a multisite under the same domain such as and or and, you need only one license. However, if the domains are different, you need individual license for each site:

Categories Web