Last updated: July 31, 2023
Who We Are
Data We Collect About You
We collect, process, store and use personal data when you use our website, including:
- Technical Data such as internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Any other data that you choose to give us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data in situations permitted by law, such as:
- When we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- When it's necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- To service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- For Legal Reasons: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Changes to this Policy